Placement Overview for Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University
Alliance University attracts more than 350 enterprises year-on-year to hire students from various programs. With close to 6000 opportunities in varied functions, Alliance University provides a very wide gamut of career choices for students.
The University strives to enhance industry connect through various engagements. One of them is industry partnerships for student and faculty development programs. The university enjoys strong engagement with industry partners that results not just in campus placements and internships; but also, in varied corporate interfaces such as seminars, conferences and workshops.
Internship and placement facilitation at Alliance University is an integral part of the graduate lifecycle and extends to all programs, including B.Tech. at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design (ACED).
Bright and talented students have graduated from Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University and have been hired by renowned companies in the campus recruitment cycles of 2020 with similar success stories for the previous batches also.
Below is a representative list of Companies that participated in the Campus Recruitment Cycle of 2020 at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design (ACED):
Placement Season November 2019 till March 2020
REPRESENTATIVE LIST OF COMPANIES
- Amazon India
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Wipro Limited
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Goldman Sachs
- Sasken Technologies Limited
- Sonata Software Ltd.
- Atos Syntel
- ThoughtWorks Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
- Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd
- Hexaware Technologies Limited
- Vedantu Innovations
- Odessa Technologies
- Schindler India Pvt. Ltd.
- Credit Suisse
- Envision Financial Systems
- EY Global Delivery Services
- State Street Global Advisors
Information Technology / ITeS
- Advantech Industrial Computing India Private Limited
- Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.
- DXC Technologies
- Hashedin Technologies
- ICT Health Technology Services India Pvt. Ltd.
- Nouveau Labs Private Limited
- Photon Interactive
- Torry Harris Business Solutions
- Virtusa Corporation
- American Express Banking Corporation
- Federal Bank
- IDFC First Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Korea Trade Office Bengaluru (KOTRA)
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- The Hackett Group (India) Ltd.
- The RASICH Group
- Zinnov Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Placement Season 2020
- Bren Corporation
- Real Estate Solutions Team
- Shriram Properties
MANUFACTURING & AUTOMOTIVE
- Ashok Leyland
- Global Automation
- Robert Bosch Drives India Pvt. Ltd.
- Sun Electric
- SunluxTechnovations Pvt. Ltd.
- Reliance eCommerce – Fashion & Lifestyle
- Zeta India
- Orient Cement
- Ramco Cements Limited
- Saint Gobain
- Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd
- Kent RO Systems Ltd
- Preethi Kitchen Appliances Pvt Ltd
- Wipro Lighting
- AON Consulting
- Apex Fund Services LLP
- BNY Mellon
- Edelweiss Financial Services
- Envision Financial Systems
- Jones Lang Lasalle Ltd. (JLL)
- Knight Frank India Private Limited
- Puravankara Projects Limited
- Total Environment
MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd.
- FCB Ulka
- Indigo FM (India Radio Ventures Pvt. Ltd.)
- IPG Media Brands Group
- Outlook Publishing India Pvt. Ltd.
Great initiative by the college to constantly connect the Industry personnel to the students and staff. The technology space is fast moving and ever-changing industry, it’s very important for colleges to highlight application and end products so that the students understand the importance of the fundamentals they study in their undergraduate programs and how it gets applied in real worldproblems and product design. Alliance is doing a great job in this…Kudos! and keep up the good work.
Group Director – DG Digital Implementation and R&D Head, Synopsys Inc
Our relationship with Alliance has become stronger over the years. We appreciate the institute’s efforts in having a robust educational and training system for creating managers and leaders for tomorrow. Our experience has been very satisfying with the kind of talent we have hired from Alliance.
HR Business Consultant & People Transition Specialist, Tata Consultancy Services
Students at Alliance University were well groomed to take up roles in corporate world. With some amount of developmental inputs from the organization they demonstrated required performance &behavior. They are energetic, determined and are trainable. I would say, we could find some really potential candidates for some roles in the Sales Function. Overall experience was good, the whole process of placements was well coordinated.
Associate Vice President – Corporate HR, United Breweries Limited
It was a wonderful opportunity to visit and interact with your engineering students. Thank you for your hospitality and intellectual discussions. Hoping to continue associating with your college for creating meaningful opportunities for the students.
Major Karthik Panchapakesan
Deputy General Manager – HRD, TVS Motor Company